This blog is writen in catalan, you can use google translator to translate it to your language :)

dimarts, 26 de maig del 2009

Muir Woods




Aquests dies no he escrit massa... no tinc perdó!
No em queda gaire temps per escriure entre la feina, les feines de la casa, l'esport i la música...

Però aquest cap de setmana vaig anar als Muir Woods, on lloc on hi creixen unes sequoies gegants! Aquí hi en teniu fotos!

:)


---

These days I haven't write too much... shame on me!
I have not too much time for it, with all this working, the house work, the exercice and the music...

But this last weekend I went to Muir Woods, a place where Red Tree giant sequoyas grow! Here you have some pics!

:)

2 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

Wow, that is one big tree. I'm glad you're allowing yourself some "fun" time. Have you been to the beach yet?

The only fish I have caught have been called crappie (pronounced croppie). Hopefully we'll be able to catch some bluegill, bass and carp. Those are fun to catch for they put up quite a fight.

Sandra ha dit...

WOWOWWOWOWOW menudo arbol

THIS BLOG IS WRITEN IN CATALAN, IF DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR :)