This blog is writen in catalan, you can use google translator to translate it to your language :)

dissabte, 16 de maig del 2009

Joga bonito / Play it beautiful


Ho he de reconèixer... se'm pot picar amb facilitat... les coses pel seu nom.

N'hi ha prou que algú se'n rigui de mi una miqueta, i ja fico la banya dins el forat.
A més, la gent té predisposició a fer-ho: Si no és que tinc un equiliri de pa sucat amb oli, és que faig uns llençaments de basquet molt dolents. I si no, doncs que no tinc ritme per ballar, o potser que sóc un patata tocan l'harmònica... tots els meus amics s'hi veuen amb cor, de burxar al pobre lludrigot.

Ja abans de marxar va sortir la juguesca sobre la cursa que farem quan jo torni a casa, entreno cada dia aquí als EUA per guanyar-la.

L'última ja sigut el meu nefast talent per fer tocs de pilota amb les cames sense que aquesta toqui el terra. Doncs certament, sóc un pelacanyes amb això de fer els tocs, el meu sentit de la coordinació simplement mai ha donat senyals d'existir, però bé, com sempre, n'hi ha prou que se n'enriguin una mica de mi perquè em posi a practicar...

De moment vaig millorant força :)

----


I must admit it... I am very competitive... things must be called by their name.

It is enought that anyone laught at me for being bad doing something, and I start practicing for shut up mouths. And it seems that people have an easy feeling for doing it: If it is not my awful equilibrium, then it is that my basketball skills are terrible. If not, then they say that I have no rithm at dancing, or that when I play harmonica it sounds like a dying cat... All of my friends like to "make me annoy" .

Before coming to USA we stated some rules for a race at my returning, and now I amb training every day to win the race.

Last one has been laughting at my terribe skills for kicking a ball repeatdly in the air without letting it hit the ground. It is true, I am very bad at that, my coordination skills just never showed to exist in me... But like always, there is enough of people making fun of me for make me start practicing.

For the moment I am improving quite well :)

1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

Lutra, good for you. I don't like it when people use other people to make fun of. Not all of us are built the same nor can we do everything the same, that is why we are such unique individuals. People need to appreciate you for the things you do well and I'm sure there are a lot of things that you can do well.proositi

THIS BLOG IS WRITEN IN CATALAN, IF DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR :)